The process for enrolling children to start Primary 1 in August 2022 is the week beginning Monday 10th January 2022 through an online application form.
Please note: infant enrolment week will begin online on Monday 10 January 2022.
Children normally start school in August if their 5th birthday falls before 1 March of the following year.
Week Commencing 10 January 2022
- Parents will be advised via South Lanarkshire social media that they can begin using the online registration form to enrol children for school in August 2022.
- The registration form along with the child’s full birth certificate and 2 proofs of residency will come directly to the school office email address.
- When received school office staff will check the documentation supplied to confirm that the child is within the correct date of birth range for starting P.1, that your home is within our catchment and the proofs of residency supplied are acceptable.
- Parents who are unable to complete an online registration form due to technology issues or that your property is not listed on the mapping system can complete a paper form. This can be completed over the telephone with a member of school or nursery staff. In these circumstances, parents must email or hand in the full birth certificate and necessary proofs of address.
- The school will call you week beginning 17th January to discuss your application.
On this page there is also information regarding deferment and making a placing request.