- Creating our own phoneme stories to consolidate our sounds. 🍟🍫🐓
- Rounding off our recount writing with some excellent stories about some of our favourite memories- even though some are a little far-fetched! 🤣
- Teaching each other all of the strategies we know for solving number problems.
- Long-jumping, running, hurdling and practising javelin in PE. 🏃🏼♀️
- We have been creating practical family homes for families who live in Scotland as part of our topic. 🏡
- Playing with money by making an ice cream stand in the classroom and a lemonade stand in the open area. 💴
- Learning a little bit more about how our eyes work. We even did an experiment to see what life would be like if we were colour blind.
Here are some of the things we have been up to this week in P3: